- · Is completely and irrevocably Networked
- · Is doing more with his/her time than any of us a decade or earlier
- · Has an uncanny sense of value for money and usually would not compromise on value
- · Researches deals, believes in the power of group bargaining
- · Is hard-pressed for time, and willing to take shortcuts in the buying process – even if it means you may pay more
- · Is probably more networked but would be embarrassed to discuss value propositions with too many people
- · Gets used to a brand and may rather stick on in several situations
Well, this is all still in the realm of hypotheses – so what better way to find out that to ask some of the 20-somethings we know some rather pertinent questions. Do bear in mind, this is not a fully blown out market research initiative (can explore that if a suitable client is willing to foot the bill ;-)) but simply an attempt to get some real-life subjects to share their perspective. I do promise not to doctor the findings, even at the risk of having some of my presumptions torn asunder.